How To Tell If Our NinjaTrader™ Indicators Are A Good Fit For Your Trading Style
Although you and all things that make up your trading philosophy and style are unique, we can assure you the reasons your trades continue to be unprofitable aren’t.
See if any of these situations sound like your current trading frustrations.
- You feel like you’re going to have a great day, watching your positions like a hawk. Then it always seems to happen — the market turns against you and you are not able to close your position on the right time. Now your good day turns into one you want to forget.
- You analyze the markets, you make a few adjustments to your risk management, and you even do back-tests to proof your strategy. But after your first trades with real money it becomes apparent your approach doesn’t work.
- You want to manage your money and after weeks of research you decide to open a trading account. But with overwhelming information about trading you are totally lost and confused. Now you have no idea where to start, or what equipment and tools you need to buy.
- You had a couple of good trades this week. Some were winners, some breakeven and only a few losers. You’re sitting on a profit for the week. You’re feeling confident so you make a bigger trade with good entry and good price. But in the blink of an eye, everything you made from the past few days is wiped out.
- Every time you enter a trade it becomes a loser. The amount on your trading account gets smaller and smaller. After every trade you enter you lose money. You are trying to make it right with the next trade and the money on your trading account shrinks and shrinks and shrinks….
- You are a smart guy who can see the potential of each market and you have a ton of trading ideas, but you don’t have the right tools to analyze the markets. It takes you hours, days and in some cases months to figure out if your idea would work out. Because you didn’t enter a single trade in weeks you feel nervous and cautious and start trading even when your strategy is not ready and tested.
No Matter How Many Of These Trading Situations You Currently Find Yourself In, Our Indicators Can Help You Find Your Way Out
Our customers come from a wide variety of trading backgrounds: Day Traders, Swing Traders, Scalp Traders and Position Traders which trade a variety of different asset classes like Futures, Stock and Forex.
Typically, the traders who love our indicators and value our real-world day trading tips and strategies are:
- Brand new traders who want easy-to-act-on advice
- Traders who want to improve their performance
- Traders who want to change their trading style
- Traders looking to be more efficient and consistently profitable
- Traders looking for cutting edge ideas and trading methods
But Will Our Indicators And Trading Strategies For Work
They will if you have the following values:
- You like to manage your own money
- You love learning about trading and are eager to find your niche
- You’re open to new and innovative ideas to grow your portfolio
- You have a special sense for the financial markets and believe you can reach your goals if given the right tools and support
Sound Like The Trading Help You’ve Been Looking For?
Then your next step is to sign up for our FREE Indicator Of The Month Club, where you’ll get a new indicator and trading strategy to try for free each and every month.
To More Profitable Trades,
Director of Trader Education